Eurolines Pass Competition Terms
1. Prize draw closes 23:59 GMT 31 May 2015
2. Judges decision is final
3. Entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible,
incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. The
winner will be selected from all entries received by the closing
4. Winners will be contacted by email or telephone by 30 June
5. If contact cannot be made within 48 hours of the winner being
selected the selected entrant will be discounted. It is the
winner's responsibility to notify Eurolines of any change in
contact information via the Facebook
6. The winner must be eligible to travel to Europe with a valid
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. All travel is subject to the terms and conditions of using
the Eurolines Pass Terms & Conditions
9. The prize does not include accommodation or meals, travel
insurance, priority boarding, travel between the winner's homes and
Eurolines departure stop, personal expenditure or incidental
10. All elements of the prize are non-transferable and there are
no cash alternatives.
11. Entry into the competition authorises Eurolines to publish
the wording of the review on the Eurolines.com and
Eurolines-pass.eu website and social media channels, along with the
winner's name and country.
12. Employees of Eurolines, related companies, their families
and agencies and associated companies are not eligible to
participate in the competition
13. Eurolines reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate
any aspect of the competition at any given time without notice, if
circumstances beyond Eurolines' control require us to do so.
14. Except in circumstances where liability cannot be limited by
law, neither Eurolines, or agencies involved in this promotion will
be liable for any loss/damage whatsoever caused by matters arising
from this promotion.
15. Your Eurolines Pass and individual route tickets must be
presented when travelling